|Availability:||In stock (4)|
|Available in store:||Check availability|
Adult Adjustable "Baby It's Freaking Cold Outside" Fabric COVID-19 Face Mask
This super adorable Adult "Baby It's Freaking Cold Outside" Adjustable Fabric Face Mask is a fun, festive look to wear during the Holiday Season! This super fun face mask is striped blue and reads "Baby, It's Freaking Cold Outside" in bold letters.
Just because you have to be safe doesn't mean you can't be in the Christmas spirit! This Adjustable Christmas COVID-19 Face Mask is perfect for your day-to-day but even better to wear while going out caroling, visiting family, or catching up with Santa! Make sure you and your entire family has a mask to wear so you can all end up on the nice list!
Our masks are made out of three layers of thick cotton which also includes an inner pocket that can be used to hold a filter. Simply slide the filter securely into place to maximize the protection (Note: This mask can be worn with or without the filter) Mask Protects against airborne particles, pollution, and debris. Masks are machine washable which makes it great for everyday use. Includes Adjustable elastic straps for a snug and comfortable fit!
- Face mask features 3 layers of thick cotton fabric and adjustable ear loops loops. Also features a pocket on the inside that you can insert a filter in to.
- This is machine washable and reusable.
- It is recommended that you wash your mask after every use. When removing your mask, DO NOT touch the outside of the mask, remove using the ear loops and immediately put in the wash.
- Our masks are not medically certified. They are not certified to prevent or cure any disease. Use at your own discretion.
- Reusable, non-medical masks.
- Adult size fits most adults ages 16 and up
1 Adjustable Covid 19 Baby It's Freaking Cold Outside Adjustable Fashion Face Mask with filter pocket
- Shell Fabric: 92% Polyester and 8% Spandex
- Inner Fabric: 100% Cotton
Frequently asked questions:
1. Can these masks be washed in a washer and dryer?
Yes, our masks are made out of 100% machine washable materials. However, It is not recommended to dry them in a dryer if the mask feels at all tight as the 100% inner cotton layer may slightly shrink in the dryer.
2. Are Covid 19 Masks required in public?
Although it is always recommended to wear a face mask in public the regulations vary based on cities, states, and counties. We recommend that you seek this information from local government.
For More Information, please visit the CDC Website