|Availability:||In stock (3)|
|Available in store:||Check availability|
Adult STL Black Pride Fabric COVID-19 Face Mask
Wear your STL Black Pride in full color!
This St. Louis apparel face mask is the coolest way to stay safe, stay socially responsible, and stay STL proud. Makes for awesome St. Louis gifts or STL souvenirs for adults and kids alike. Mask includes a filter pocket! Simply slide the filter securely into place to maximize the protection (Note: This mask can be worn with or without the filter) Mask Protects against airborne particles, pollution, and debris. Masks are machine washable which makes it great for everyday use. Mask design includes elastic straps for a snug and comfortable fit!
- Mask consists of a cotton interior layer and a sublimated polyester exterior layer, with a filter pocket in between. These masks comply with CDC recommended use for healthy individuals, although they do not provide surgical or N95-Grade protection.
- This mask is machine washable and reusable.
- It is recommended that you wash your mask after every use. When removing your mask, DO NOT touch the outside of the mask, remove using the ear loops and immediately put in the wash.
- Our masks are not medically certified. They are not certified to prevent or cure any disease. Use at your own discretion.
- Reusable, non-medical masks.
- Adult size fits most adults ages 16 and up
1 Covid 19 Black Pride STL Flag Face Mask Adjustable Fashion Face Mask with filter pocket
- Cotton interior layer and sumblimated polyester exterior layer
Frequently asked questions:
1. Can these masks be washed in a washer and dryer?
Yes, our masks are made out of 100% machine washable materials. However, It is not recommended to dry them in a dryer if the mask feels at all tight as the 100% inner cotton layer may slightly shrink in the dryer.
2. Are Covid 19 Masks required in public?
Although it is always recommended to wear a face mask in public the regulations vary based on cities, states, and counties. We recommend that you seek this information from local government.
For More Information, please visit the CDC Website